CLAT Admission Form 2017
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) has provided an admission notification for the course of Graduation and Post Graduate in Law. Work Seekers, who are interested in making an application for the training course they should submit the on the internet application form before the last date.Application Types will be submitted from 31 March 2017
Detail Alert of CLAT Admission Form 2017.
|Course Name||Educational Qualification
|Graduation||Intermediate Passed for appeared in any stream from any recognized board.
|Post Graduation||LLB passed for appeared in any stream from any recognized board.|
Treatment of Choice– Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test.
- General/ OBC– 4000/-.
- SC/ ST– Rs. 3500/-.
- Make the payment of application fee with Online Setting or Challan.
How you can Look for the Application–.
Those Candidates that are interested in getting the post they can comply with the steps provided listed below:.
1) At the initial step, Work Seekers ought to go to the official website of the organization.
Web site Address: clat.ac.in.
2) After rerouting to the web page Work Seekers should locate for the suitable link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Task Seekers after reading the whole directions and also standards.
4) Load the form and submit the scanned picture and trademark at the offered space in the type.
5) After making the final entry of the Application Form, Job Seekers are recommended to take the print out the copy and also maintain the duplicate for the additional recommendation.
- Starting date to submit the online form – 01 January 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 31 March 2017
- Admit Card download – 20 April 2017
- Exam Date – 14 May 2017
- Answer Key Available – 16 May 2017
- Download result – 29 May 2017