JEE Main Application Form 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE has made an admission notification for the course of Joint Entrance Examination (Main) JEE 2017. Those who are interested to apply for the course they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted from 02 January 2017. For more details regarding the vacancies visit the official site.
Detail Notification of JEE Main Application Form 2017
|Application Begin||01 December 2016
|Ending date to Apply Online||02 January 2017
|Ending date to pay fee||08 January 2017
|Online Correction||25 January 2017 to 03 February 2017
|Online Exam Paper I||08 to 09 April 2017
|Offline Exam Paper II||02 April 2017
|Admit Card Available||April 2017
|Answer Key Available||April 2017
|Result Declaration||May 2017
|Date of Counseling||June / July 2017
Application Fee :
Paper I or Paper II Offline Exam :
- Unreserved: Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved: Rs. 500/-
Paper I or Paper II Online Exam :
- Unreserved: Rs. 500/-
- Reserved: Rs. 250/-
Both Paper I and II Offline Exam :
- Unreserved: Rs. 1800/-
- Reserved: Rs. 900/-
Bother Paper I and II Online Exam :
- Unreserved: Rs. 1300/-
- Reserved: Rs. 650/-
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address: jeemain.nic.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link todownload the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.