JEE Main Application Form 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE has issued an admission alert for the program of Joint Entrance Examination (Main) JEE 2017. Job Seekers, that are interested in obtaining the program they need to send the on the internet application before the last date.
The application will certainly be submitted from 02 January 2017.
Information Notification of JEE Main Application 2017.
|Application Begin||01 December 2016
|Ending date to Apply Online||02 January 2017
|Ending date to pay fee||08 January 2017
|Online Correction||25 January 2017 to 03 February 2017
|Online Exam Paper I||08 to 09 April 2017
|Offline Exam Paper II||02 April 2017
|Admit Card Available||April 2017
|Answer Key Available||April 2017
|Result Declaration||May 2017
|Date of Counseling||June / July 2017
Paper I or Paper II Offline Exam –
Unreserved: Rs. 1000/-
Reserved: Rs. 500/-
Paper I or Paper II Online Exam –
Unreserved: Rs. 500/-
Reserved: Rs. 250/-
Both Paper I and II Offline Exam –
Unreserved: Rs. 1800/-
Reserved: Rs. 900/-
Bother Paper I and II Online Exam –
Unreserved: Rs. 1300/-
Reserved: Rs. 650/-
Ways to Request the Application–.
Those Task Seekers who are interested in looking for the post they can adhere to the actions offered listed below:.
1) At the very first step, Task Seekers need to visit the official site of the organization.
Site Address: jeemain.nic.in.
2) After rerouting to the home page Work Seekers should locate for the suitable connect to download the application form.
3) The application should be filled by the Job Seekers after checking out the whole directions as well as standards.
4) Fill up the form and upload the checked image and also trademark at the given space in the kind.
5) After making the last entry of the Application, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out duplicate and also maintain the duplicate for the further referral.