UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has published an official notification for the post ofSpecial/ Backlog Junior Assistant Kanistha Sahayak vacancy 2017. Those who are interested in applying for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted up to 07 February 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Notification of UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Assistant||115 Posts||18 to 40 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified 12th and CCC course from NIELIT.
Typing speed should be 25 wpm in Hindi and 30 wpm in English.
Location of Job : Uttar Pradesh
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
Application Fee :
- General and OBC – Rs. 185/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 95/-
- PWD Category – Rs. 25/-
Make the payment of application fee through SBI E-Collect only.
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – upsssc.gov.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out the copy and keep it for the future reference.
- Starting date to submit the online application – 20 January 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 07 February 2017