DDA Aadhar Card Update Form 2017
Delhi Development Authority has published a recruitment notification for the post of ASO, Patwari, Account Officer, Section Officer, Stenographer, Junior Engineer and various other posts. Those who are interested to apply for the post they should submit theonline application form before the last date. Update your Aadhar Card upto 14 June 2017. Other details such as Educational qualification, age limit, salary etc. are specified below.
Detail Notification of DDA Aadhar Card Update Form 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Assistant Section Officer||80 Posts||30 years
|As per the norms of organization||Graduation Degree in any recognized University.
|Patwari||20 Posts||21 to 27 years||As per the norms of organization||Graduation Degree in any recognized University.
|Stenographer Grade D||30 Posts||18 to 27 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified 12thexamination with the Dictation speed of 80 wpm in 10 minutes.
Location of Job – All India
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekersa will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
How to Apply for the Application
Those Applicants who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekerss should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – dda.org.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekerss should find for the appropriate link todownload the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekerss after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekerss are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates :
- Application Begin – 21 May 2016
- Ending date – 14 June 2016
- Ending date for fee payment – 17 June 2016
*UPDATE AADHAR CARD upto 22 February 2017