AAI Recruitment 2017
Airports Authority of India, Southern Region has published a new notification for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service). Eligible applicants who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at theofficial website) on or before 31 March 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Specification of AAI Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Assistant||147 Posts||18 to 30 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have diploma certificate in Mechanical / Automobile/ Fire with min 50% marks.
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Driving Test.
How to apply for the Application :
Job Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
To, The Regional Executive Director, Airports Authority Of India, Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027
- Last date to Submit Application – 31 March 2017