AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017
AIIMS Jodhpur has pubished a recruiment notification for the post of Research Assistant and Data Entry Operator cum Clerk. Eligible applicants who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before thelast date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 28 February 2017. For more details are given below.
Detail Specification of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Research Assistant||02 Posts||30 years
|Rs. 30,000/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation in Medical Science or Dental Science/ AYUSH.
|Data Entry Operator cum Clerk||01 post||30 years
|Rs. 20,000/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Intermediate in Science stream with DOEACC ‘A’ level.
Job Location – Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the ost, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
To, The Dr. Pankaj Bhardwaj Principal Investigator, Associate Professor Department of Community Medicine & Family Medicine, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur – 342005
- Last date to Submit Application : 28 February 2017