APGENCO Recruitment 2017
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation (APGENCO) has issued a working alert for the post of Trainee Assistant Engineer. Work Seekers, that are interested in applying for the post they need to send the on-line application form before the last day. Application will be sent from 05 April 2017
Detail Alert of APGENCO Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Trainee Assistant Engineer||94 Posts||42 years||Rs. 41,155 to 63,600/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified B.E. or B.Tech or equivalent in relevant discipline from the recognized University.
Area of Job– Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh).
Treatment of Choice– Task Seekers will certainly be picked on the basis of.
- Written Test
- General– Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ ST/ BC– Rs. 150-.
- Make the settlement via settlement portal.
How you can Obtain the Application–.
Work Seekers that are interested in obtaining the post, they must adhere to the treatment given listed below:.
At the very first step, Work Seekers must most likely to the main website of the company.
Site Address– apgenco.gov.in.
2) After redirecting to the web page, Work Seekers are required to download the recommended style of the application as well as load it.
3) After filling up the form, take its print out the copy and also affix the relevant papers with it.
4) All the files affixed with the application form, need to be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Maintain the records and application form right into an envelope and also keep it for the additional reference.
The last date to submit the online application– 05 April 2017.