APSC Recruitment 2017
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued a work notice for the post of Inspector and Assistant Engineer. Eligible as well as deserving Task Seekers that are interested in applying for the post they could apply on or before the last date.Application Forms must be submitted offline in the prescribed style (readily available at the official website) on or before 06 April 2017.
Detail Specification of APSC Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Inspector||02 Posts||23 to 43 years||Rs. 12,000 to 40,000/- + GP Rs. 5400/-||Job Seekers should have Degree of engineering or Technology preferably Mechanical / Chemical engineering.
|Assistant Engineer||54 Posts||21 to 43 years||Rs. 12,000 to 40,000/- + GP Rs. 7500/-||Job Seekers should have Degree of Civil Engineering.
Task Place– Assam
Treatment of Selection– Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How you can Obtain the Application–.
Work Seekers that are interested in obtaining the post, they should adhere to the treatment offered below:.
1) At the very first step, Task Seekers ought to go to the official site of the company.
2) After rerouting to the web page, Job Seekers are required to download and install the recommended format of the application as well as load it.
3) After filling up the kind, take its print out duplicate and connect the appropriate records with it.
4) All the records attached with the application form, need to be self-testified by the candidate.
5) Send the Entire documents to the postal address of company on or prior to the last day.
To, The Deputy Secretary Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
Last date to Submit Application– 06 April 2017.