Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
Bank of Baroda has actually provided a working alert for the post of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale I through Post Graduate certificate in Banking and Finance Course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking. Job Seekers, who are interested in looking for the post they ought to send the online application prior to the last date. Application Forms will certainly be submitted up to 01 May 2017
Information Notice of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|400 Posts||20 to 28 Years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation Degree with minimum 60% marks in any discipline.
Area of Work– All India
Procedure of Choice– Task Seekers will certainly be picked on the basis of
- Written Test
Application Fee –
- General / OBC – Rs. 750
- SC / ST – Rs. 100
- Make the payment either online or offline.
Ways to Obtain the Application–.
Those Job Seekers that are interested in obtaining the post they can follow the steps provided listed below:.
1) At the primary step, Work Seekers ought to check out the official website of the organization.
Web site Address– bankofbaroda.co.in.
2) After rerouting to the home page Work Seekers should locate for the suitable link to download the application form.
3) The application needs to be filled by the Task Seekers after checking out the whole instructions and also standards.
4) Fill the form and publish the scanned image as well as the signature at the provided room in the type.
5) After making the last submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and also keep it for the future use.
Last date to send the online application– 01 May 2017.
Day of Evaluation– 27 May 2017.