BARC Recruitment 2017
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has published a recruitment notification for the post of Part Time Consultant. Eligible applicants who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 03 March 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Specification of BARC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Part Time Consultant||01 Post||40 years||Rs. 61180/- on monthly basis||Medical Profession with Post Graduation in Radiology.
Job Location – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test/ Skill Test.
How to Apply for the Application
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
To, The Head Radiation Medicine Centre (RMC), Room No. 415, 4th floor, Tata Hospital Annexe Building, Jerbai Wadia Road, Parel Mumbai – 400012
Important Dates :
- Last date to Submit Application Form – 03 March 2017