BARC Recruitment 2017
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has actually released an employment alert for the post of Cardiothoracic Anesthetists. Eligible and also deserving Job Seekers who are interested in requesting the post they could use on or before the last day. Application need to be sent offline in the prescribed format (offered at the main internet site) on or prior to 10 April 2017
Information Specification of BARC Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Cardiothoracic Anesthetists||02 Posts||As per the norms of organization||Rs. 6000/- per surgery||Job Seekers should have qualified MD in Anesthesia with work experience of min 5 years.
Job Place– Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Treatment of Option– Task Seekers will certainly be selected on the basis of Written Test/ Skill Test.
How to Obtain the Application–.
Task Seekers that are interested in requesting the post, they should follow the treatment given listed below:.
1) At the very first step, Job Seekers ought to most likely to the main site of the company.
2) After redirecting to the web page, Work Seekers are needed to download and install the suggested format of the application form and also fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out duplicate and connect the pertinent documents with it.
4) All the records affixed with the application form should be self-testified by the applicant.
5) Maintain the papers as well as application form into an envelope as well as send it to the postal address provided listed below.
To, The Administrative Officer -II, Medical Division, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094
Last date to Submit Application Form– 10 April 2017.