BPSC Recruitment 2017
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released an employment notification for the post of 903 Mobile Veterinary Officer. Qualified and also deserving Job Seekers that are interested in looking for the post they could apply on or prior to the last day. Application must be submitted offline in the recommended style (available at the main site) on or prior to 08 May 2017
Information Specification of BPSC Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Mobile Veterinary Officer||903 Posts||21 to 37 years||Rs. 9300 to 34800/- + Rs. 5400||Job Seekers should have qualified B.V.Sc. and AH.
Task Area– Patna (Bihar).
Treatment of Selection– Job Seekers will be chosen on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
The best ways to Look for the Application–.
Task Seekers that are interested in obtaining the post, they must follow the procedure given listed below:.
1) At the primary step, Work Seekers need to most likely to the official website of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Task Seekers are required to download the recommended format of the application form and load it.
3) After loading the type, take its print out copy as well as attach the pertinent files with it.
4) All the records attached with the application, need to be self-confirmed by the Work Seekers.
5) Maintain the records as well as application form into an envelope and also send it to the postal address offered below.
The Joint Secretary cum Examination Controller, BPSC 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna – 800001
Last day to Send Application– 08 May 2017.