BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Manager and Industrial Workman Grade I (Trainee). Those who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted upto 28 February 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Notification of BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Assistant Manager||57 Posts||31 years||Rs. 15050 to 41760/- + GP Rs. 5520||Job Seekers should have qualified Engineering Diploma or degree from the recognized University or Institute.
|Industrial Workman Grade I (Trainee)||120 Posts||28 years||Rs. 7000 to 24240/- + GP Rs. 2280||Job Seekers should have qualified Diploma in Printing or Mechanical Engineering or Tool and Die/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering.|
Location of Job – Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
- Online written Test
Application Fee :
General / OBC :
- Post 1 : Rs. 300
- Post 2 : Rs. 200
- SC / ST : No Application Fee
Make the application fee through the Online Mode.
How to Apply for the Application
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – brbnmpl.co,in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting date to submit the online application – 14 February 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 28 February 2017