BSF Recruitment 2016
Border Security Force (BSF) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Technical Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Head Constable (Ministerial). Interested candidates can apply for the post by submitting the duly filled application form on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) within 30 days from the date of publication.
Detail Specification of BSF Recruitment 2016
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||36 Posts||18 to 25 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 2800/-||Job Seekers should have qualified 12th or its equivalent from any recognized University along with shorthand skill with the speed of 80wpm.
|Head Constable (ministerial)||121 Posts||18 to 25 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 2400/-||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation and Typing speed should be 35wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi.
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
How to Apply
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post ,they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, job seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the job seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Mentioned in the Employment News
Important Dates :
- Last date to Submit Application : within 30 days