BSF Recruitment 2017
Border Security Force (BSF) has actually provided an employment alert for the post of Junior Engineer/ Sub Inspector (Electrical). Qualified and deserving Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they could use on or before the last date. Application Forms ought to be submitted offline in the recommended style (available at the main website) within 1 Month from the date of publication.
Detail Requirements of BSF Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Engineer / Sub Inspector (Electrical)||21 Posts||30 years||Rs. 9300 to 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200||Job Seekers should have qualified Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Treatment of Choice– Task Seekers will certainly be selected on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
General / OBC – Rs. 200/-
SC/ST/ Women and BSF Job Seekers – No Application Fee
Make the payment through Demand Draft or Postal Order, drawn on in favour of the addressee to whom the application is addressed, payable at SBI/ Post Office.
The best ways to Make an application for the Application–.
Work Seekers who are interested in getting the post, they must comply with the treatment given below:.
1) At the first step, Work Seekers should most likely to the main site of the organization.
2) After rerouting to the home page, Job Seekers are called for to download the recommended style of the application form and also load it.
3) After filling up the form, take its print out duplicate and connect the relevant files with it.
4) All the files attached with the application form, need to be self-attested by the Task Seekers.
5) Keep the records and also application form into an envelope as well as send it to the postal address given below.
Mentioned in the Employment News
Important Dates –
Date of Publication – 12 April 2017
Last date to Submit Application – within 30 days