CBEC Recruitment 2017
Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) has published an official notification for the post of Tax Assistant, Havaldar and Multi Tasking Staff. Eligible and talented candidates who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at theofficial website) within 30 days from the date of publication of advt. More details are given below.
Detail Specification of CBEC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Tax Assistant||07 Posts||18 to 27 years||Rs. 25500 to 81000/-
|Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
|Havaldar||09 Posts||18 to 27 years||Rs. 18000 to 56900/-||Matric or equivalent qualified.
|Multi Tasking Staff||03 Posts||18 to 27 years||Rs. 18000 to 56900/-||Matric or equivalent qualified.
Job Location – Kolkata (West Bengal)
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
Application Fee : No Application Fee
How to Apply for the Application
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the applicant.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
To, The Assistant Commissioner of Customers, CCO and CCA, Custom House, 15/1, Strand Road, Kolkata – 700001
Important Dates :
- Last date to Submit Application – within 30 days