CBEC Recruitment 2017
Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) has provided an employment notification for the post of Tax Assistant, Havaldar and Multi Tasking Staff. Qualified and also deserving Task Seekers who are interested in requesting the post they could apply on or before the last date.Application Forms should be sent offline in the recommended format (readily available at the main website) within Thirty Days from the date of publication of advt.
Detail Specification of CBEC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Tax Assistant||07 Posts||18 to 27 years||Rs. 25500 to 81000/-
|Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
|Havaldar||09 Posts||18 to 27 years||Rs. 18000 to 56900/-||Matric or equivalent qualified.
|Multi Tasking Staff||03 Posts||18 to 27 years||Rs. 18000 to 56900/-||Matric or equivalent qualified.
Task Location– Kolkata (West Bengal).
Treatment of Choice– Job Seekers will certainly be picked on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
Application Charge– No Application Cost.
How you can Request the Application–.
Job Seekers that are interested in requesting the post, they ought to adhere to the procedure given listed below:.
1) At the very first step, Task Seekers must go to the main site of the company.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Task Seekers are needed to download and install the prescribed format of the application form as well as load it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out duplicate and also attach the relevant records with it.
4) All the files connected with the application form, ought to be self-testified by the candidate.
5) Maintain the papers and application right into an envelope and also send it to the postal address offered listed below.
To, The Assistant Commissioner of Customers, CCO and CCA, Custom House, 15/1, Strand Road, Kolkata – 700001
Last day to Submit Application– within Thirty Day.