Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Central Bank of India has published an official notification for the post of Faculty and Office Assistant. Those who find them eligible as per the requirement of the post they are entitled to apply for the online application form which is available at the official site of the Central Bank of India. Application Form can be submitted upto – 13rd February 2017.
Detail of Eligibility Requirement for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016
Name of the Post – Faculty and Office Assistant
Educational Qualification –
For Faculty – Post Graduation (MSW / MA in rural development) / MA in Sociology/ Psychology / B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ BA with B.Ed.
For Office Assistant post – Graduate in BSW / BA/ B.Com with basic computer knowledge
Limitation in Age –
- For Faculty – Job Seekers should be within the age limit of 65 years
- For Office Assistant – Job Seekers must be within the age limit of 35 years
Pay Scale / Remuneration –
- Faculty – Rs. 12000/-
- Office Assistant – Rs. 8000/-
Procedure of Enrolment – Personal Interview
Method to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 –
1) Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post of Faculty or Office Assistant they can apply for the post through the online application form which is available at the official site of the bank – centralbankofindia.com
2) Click on the link to apply for the application.
3) Select the desired post (for which candidate is eligible to apply) and download the Application Form.
4) Fill the form after taking its print copy (hard copy), affix a pass port size photograph and keep it into an envelope.
5) Envelope should be superscribed as “An Application for the post of ………….”.
6) Send it to the postal address given below.
Senior Regional Manager Central Bank of India,
Regional Office, 601,
Jabalpur (M.P) – 482001
Important Date :
- Last Date to submit the application form – 13rd February 2017