CGPSC Recruitment 2017
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Librarian and Sports Officer. Job Seekers, who are interested in applying for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted up to 16 March 2017. More important details are given below.
Detail Notification of CGPSC Recruitment 2016
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Librarian||28 Posts||21 to 30 years as on 01 Jan 2017||Rs. 15600 to 39100/- + GP Rs. 6000||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in the relevant discipline.
|Sports Officer||07 Posts||21 to 30 years as on 1 Jan 2017||Rs. 15600 to 39100/- + GP Rs. 6000||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in the relevant discipline.
Location of Job: Chhattisgarh
Procedure of Selection: Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
- Online Test
- General / OBC – Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 300/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Online Mode.
How to Apply for the Application
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – psc.cg.gov.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
- Last date to submit the online application – 16 March 2017