CISF Recruitment 2017
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a job notification for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno). Eligible applicants who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at theofficial website) on or before 28 February 2017.
Detail Specification of CISF Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)||79 Posts||18 to 25 years as on 28 February 2017||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 2800||Job Seekers should have qualified 12thexamination and Dictation 10 minutes @80 wpm. Transcription time 50 mints in English or 65 mints in Hindi on computer.
Job Location – All India
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Demand Draft, drawn on in favour of “Officer concerned CISF as per the official notification.
No fee for reserved category Job Seekers and Women.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
Postal Address –
To, The concerned zonal DIG of CISF office
Important Dates –
- Last date for submission of application form – 27 February 2017