CRIS Recruitment 2017
Centre for Railway Information Systems has published a new job notification for the post of Junior Software Engineer and Junior Network Engineer. Those who are interested in applying for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted from 08 February 2017. Read the official notification.
Detail Notification of CRIS Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Software Engineer||40 Posts||22 to 28 years as on 02 December 2016||Rs. 35,400/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified B.Sc. in Computer Science or BCA or 03-year diploma in computer science or computer engineering or IT enabled services and management.
|Junior Network Engineer||14 Posts||22 to 28 years||Rs. 35,400/- on monthly basis||Diploma in Electronics or Electronics and Communication or related subjects like instrumentation or 04-year degree in Electronics or Electronics and Communication.
Location of Job – All India
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Fee –
- General / OBC – 1000/-
- SC/ ST – No Application charges
Make the payment of application fee through challan.
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address: cris.org.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out the copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Dates :
- Last date to submit the online application – 08 February 2017