Delhi University Recruitment 2017
Delhi University (DU) has issued an official notification for the post of Laboratory Attendant. Those who are interested in applying for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted from 01 March 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Notification of Delhi University Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Laboratory Attendant||02 Posts||27 years||As per the norms of University
|Job Seekers should have qualified 10th or equivalent examination with science subject from any recognized board.|
Location of Job: Delhi
Procedure of Selection: Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
Application Fee: No Application Fee
How to Apply for the Application
Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out the copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
To, The Principal Ram Lal Anand College, Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi 110021
- Last date to submit the online application – 01 March 2017