Dena Bank Recruitment 2017
Dena Bank has issued recruitment notification for the post of Assistant General Manager (IT – CISO), in Senior Management Grade Scale V. The eligible and deserving applicants can apply for the post on or before the last date 17th March 2017. The Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format available at the official website of the organization.
Details of Dena Bank Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit As on 01.02.2017
|Assistant General Manager (IT – CISCO0||01 Post||45 years||Rs.59,170 to Rs.66,170/- per month||Job Seekers should have qualified Bachelor of Engg.or MCA with CISA certification or CISSP certification.|
Location of Job – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
The procedure of Selection – Personal Interview.
Application Fee –
- General category – Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST / PWD – Rs. 50/-
Make the payment of fee through the Challan by visiting the nearest branch of Dena Bank’s or by way of NEFT from any scheduled bank.
Steps to Apply for the Post –
The interested applicants can follow the procedure given below:
1) The applicants should go to the official site of the organization.
2) Applicants are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents
4) All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the job seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The General Manager (HRM),
Dena Corporate Centre, 3rd floor, Plot No. C -10, “G” Block,
Bandra – Kurla complex, Bandra (East),
Mumbai – 400051
Important Dates –
The last date to submit Application – 17th March 2017