DMICDC Recruitment 2017
Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor development Corporation (DMICDC) has invited applications from eligible and skilled persons to fill the vacant positions in the organization. The organization invites applications for the posts of Chief Operating Officer. The eligible and deserving candidates can submit the online application form in the prescribed format on or before the last date 20 March 2017.
Detail Specification of DMICDC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Chief Operating Officer||Not Specified||45 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified Master Degree in Business Administration
Job Location – New Delhi
The procedure of Selection – Selection will be made on the basis of:-
- Skill Test
Application Fee – No Application Fee
How to Apply for the Application –
The applicants who are interested in apply for the post they should follow the procedure given below:
1) Applicants should go to the official site of the organization.
2) The applicants are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the applicants.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited, Room No. 341-B, 3rd Floor, Hotel Ashok, Diplomatic Enclave, 50 B Chanakyapuri, New Delhi–110021
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 20 March 2017