DMRC Recruitment 2017
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited is about to hire eligible candidates for the post of Deputy General Manager. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 06 March 2017.
Detail Specification of DMRC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Deputy General Manager||01 Post||45 years as on 01 January 2017||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation in Civil Engineering/ Planning/ Architecture from the recognized University.
Job Location: All India
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Short listing on merit basis which will be followed by an Interview.
How to Apply for the Application
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
The General Manager (HR), IIIrd Floor, Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane Barakhamba Road New Delhi – 110001
- Last date to Submit Application Form – 06 March 2017