DRDO Recruitment 2017
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has invited application forms from the eligible and skilled Job Seekers for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Candidates will be selected on the Walk in Interview basis. Walk in Interview has scheduled to be held on 09 February 2017.
Detail Specification of DRDO Recruitment 2017
|Post Name||No. of Post||Salary||Age Limit||EducationalQualification
|Junior Research Fellow||01 Post||As per the norms of organization||28 years as on 9 February 2017||Job Seekers should have B.E. / B.Tech. /M.E./ M.Tech in Electronics with NET/ GATEqualification.
Procedure of Selection – Personal Interview
Application Fee – Rs. 10/-
Pay the fee through the crossed Indian Postal order drawn in favour of Director TBRI, Sector 30, Chandigarh.
No fee for OBC / SC/ ST Job Seekers.
How to Apply
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can appear in the walk in Interview.
1) Job Seekers are suggested to download the prescribed format of the application form from the official website of the organization.
2) Along with application form also bring the relevant document’s photo copy for the verification process.
3) After the interview Job Seekers will be selected for the post.
4) Date , timing and venue of walk in interview has specified below.
- Date of Walk in Interview – 09 February 2017
- Time of Registration – 09:00 AM
Venue of Interview: TBRI, Sector 30, Chandigarh – 160030