DRDO Employment 2017
Defence Research and Development Organizational (DRDO) has released a working alert for the post of Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate. Qualified and also deserving Work Seekers who are interested in obtaining the post they could apply on or prior to the last date. Work Seekers are needed to go to Walk in Interview as on 06 and 07 April 2017
Detail Specification of DRDO Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Research Fellow||02 Posts||28 Years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have degree of Post-Graduation with NET/ GATE.
|Research Associate||–||35 years||As per the norms of organization
Treatment of Option– Shortlisted Work Seekers on the basis of quality will be asked for the Interview.
Ways to Obtain the Application–.
Work Seekers that are interested in looking for the post, they need to adhere to the treatment provided listed below:.
1) At the primary step, Task Seekers must most likely to the official site of the organization.
2) After rerouting to the web page, Task Seekers are called for to download the suggested layout of the application form and also load it.
3) After filling up the type, take its print out duplicate and also attach the relevant records with it.
4) All the documents affixed with the application, need to be self-attested by the Work Seekers.
5) Carry the papers into the Walk in Interview.
Date and also Timing of Walk in Interview–.
- Day– 06 and 07 April 2017.
- Timing– 10:00 AM.
Venue- Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Snow & Avalanche Study Establishment (SASE), Sector 37 A, Chandigarh (UT)