DSCI Recruitment 2017
Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) has published a recruitment notification and online applications have been invited from the eligible and skilled Job Seekers for the post of Senior Resident and Junior Resident. Job Seekers will be selected on the Walk in Interview basis. Walk in Interview has scheduled to be held on 18 February 2017.
Detail Specification of DSCI Recruitment 2017
|Post Name||No. of Post||Salary||Age Limit||EducationalQualification
|Senior Resident||06 Posts||As per the norms of organization||Not Disclosed||Job Seekers should have qualified MBBS, Post Graduation (DNB) in Radiotherapy/ Radiation Oncology and registration with Delhi Medical Council.
|Junior Resident||06 Posts||As per the norms of organization||Not Disclosed
|MBBS Post Graduation (MD/ DNB) in Pathology and Registration with Delhi Medical Council.
Procedure of Selection : Personal Interview
How to Apply
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can appear in the walk in Interview.
1) Job Seekers are suggested to download the prescribed format of the application form from the official website of the organization.
2) Along with application form also bring the relevant document’s photo copy for the verification process.
3) After the interview Job Seekerss will be selected for the post.
4) Date , timing and venue of walk in interview has specified below.
Important Dates :
- Date of Walk in Interview – 18 February 2017
- Time of Registration – 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Venue of Walk in Interview – Director’s Office at DSCI (East)