East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
East Coast Railway has issued an official recruitment notification for the post of Scouts and Guide quota. Those who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 23 February 2017. Visit th official site for more details.
Detail Specification of East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Scouts||02 Posts||18 to 32 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 1900||Job Seekers should have degree from any recognized University or Institute.
|Guides Quota||06 Posts||18 to 32 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 1800||12th passed with sports achievements.
Job Location – Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Demand Draft, drawn on in favour of “FA & CAO, East Coast Railway payable at Bhubaneswar.
No fee for the reserved category Job Seekers and for women.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for the Application
Job Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
To, The Chief Personnel Officer, 2nd Floor, Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha-751017
Important Dates :
- Last date to Submit Application : 23 February 2017