Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
Eastern Railway has published a recruitment notification for the post of Sports Person against sports quota. Eligible and talented candidates who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at theofficial website) on or before 08 February 2017.
Detail Specification of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Sports Person Category I||05 Posts||18 to 25 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 2400||Job Seekers should have degree from any recognized University or Institute.
|Sports Person Category II||16 Posts||18 to 25 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 2400||12th passed with sports achievements.
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
To, The Chief Personnel officer, Eastern Railway Headquarters, Eastern Railway Sports Association’s Office, 17, Netaji Subhas Road , Kolkata – 700001
Important Dates :
- Last date to Submit Application – 08 February 2017