EESL Recruitment 2017
Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) has issued an employment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer (Technical), Assistant Officer (Finance) and various other posts on fixed tenure basis. Job Seekers, who are interested in applying for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted up to 22 March 2017.
Detail Notification of EESL Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Assistant Engineer (Technical)||12 Posts||27 years||Rs. 20,000/- on monthly basis||Diploma certificate in Engineering or Technology
|Assistant Officer (Finance)||02 Posts||27 years||Rs. 20,000/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified M.Com Degree from the recognized University or Institute.
Location of Job – All India
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
Application Fee :
- General – Rs. 1000/-
- OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST – No Application Fee
Make the payment of application fee through the NEFT.
How to Apply for the Application
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – eeslindia.org
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the further reference.
- Starting date to submit the online application – 01 March 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 22 March 2017