Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
Gauhati High Court has released a job notification for the posts of Private Secretary, Judicial Assistant in the registry of the Gauhati High Court, Kohima bench, Kohima Nagaland. Those who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted online in the prescribed format (available at theofficial website) on or before 18 March 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Specification of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Private Secretary||01 Posts||18 to 38 years||Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 5700/-||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation with Diploma in Stenography/ Shorthand in English with min. speed of 120 words per minute.
|Judicial Assistant||02 Posts||18 to 38 years||Rs. 9300 to 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation and must have knowledge of Working on Computer.
Job Location : Gauhati (Assam)
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Interview or on the basis of Skill Test.
Application Fee :
General / OBC : Rs. 200/-
SC/ ST/ PWD : Rs. 100/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Indian Postal Order, payable to Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Kohima Bench, Kohima, Nagaland.
How to Apply for the Application
Job Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the applicant.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
The Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Kohima Bench, Kohima, Nagaland-707001 7
Important Dates :
- Last date to Submit Application – 18 March 2017