GIC of India Recruitment 2017
General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) has issued an employment notice for the post of Assistant Manager (Scale-I). Work Seekers, who are interested in getting the post they need to submit the on-line application prior to the last date.Application Forms will be sent up to 27 March 2017
Information Notification of GIC Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Assistant Manager (Scale I)||33 Posts||21 to 30 years||Rs. 32795 to 62315/-||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation in Engineering, Medical / Finance/ IT / Law / CS.
Area of Job– All India
Procedure of Selection– Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
Application Fee– Rs. 500/-.
Make the repayment of application cost through the Online Setting.
How to Make an application for the Application–.
Those Work Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they could adhere to the steps provided below:.
- At the initial step, Job Seekers need to check out the main website of the company.
- Internet site Address– gicofindia.com.
- After rerouting to the web page Job Seekers need to discover for the suitable link to download and install the application.
- Application Form must be loaded by the Job Seekers after checking out the entire directions as well as guidelines.
- Fill the type and publish the checked picture and also signature at the provided area in the kind.
- After making the final submission of the Application, Work Seekers are recommended to take the print out copy of the application as well as keep it for the future usage.
Last day to submit the on-line application– 27 March 2017.