Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017
Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) has actually released an employment notification for the post of Associate Professor. Work Seekers, that are interested in obtaining the post they should submit the on-line application form before the last date.Application Forms will certainly be submitted from 05 April 2017.
Detail Notification of Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Management Trainee||18 Posts||28 Years||Rs. 16,400 to 40,500/- on monthly basis
|Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation or relevant course.
|Assistant Manager||06 Posts||28 Years||Rs. 16,400 to 40,500/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have passed out Graduation from any recognized University / Institute.
Place of Task– Goa
The procedure of Option– Task Seekers will certainly be picked on the basis of online written test / Interview.
- General/ OBC– Rs. 200/-.
- SC/ ST– No Application Charge.
- Make the settlement of application fee via the Need Draft drawn on in favor of Goa Shipyard Limited”, payable at Vasco De Gama.
How you can Make an application for the Application–.
Those Task Seekers who are interested in making an application for the post they can comply with the actions provided listed below:.
- At the primary step, Task Seekers ought to visit the official website of the company.
- Site Address: goashipyard.co.in.
- After redirecting to the web page Work Seekers need to find for the appropriate link to download the application.
- Application has to be loaded by the Work Seekers after reading the entire guidelines as well as standards.
- Fill the form and publish the checked image and signature at the offered space in the kind.
- After making the last entry of the Application Form, Task Seekers are recommended to take the print out the copy and also send out the copy to the postal address.
To, The Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa 403802
The last date to submit the online application– 05 April 2017.