Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017
Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) has actually provided an employment alert for the post of Associate Professor. Work Seekers, that are interested in making an application for the post they need to send the on the internet application before the last date.Application Forms will certainly be submitted from 05 April 2017
Information Notification of Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Management Trainee||18 Posts||28 Years||Rs. 16,400 to 40,500/- on monthly basis
|Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation or relevant course.
|Assistant Manager||06 Posts||28 Years||Rs. 16,400 to 40,500/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have passed out Graduation from any recognized University / Institute.
Place of Task– Goa
The procedure of Choice– Job Seekers will certainly be picked on the basis of online written test / Interview.
- General/ OBC– Rs. 200/-.
- SC/ ST– No Application Fee.
- Make the payment of application fee with the Demand Draft made use of in favor of Goa Shipyard Limited”, payable at Vasco De Gama.
Ways to Obtain the Application–.
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the actions offered listed below:.
1) At the initial step, Work Seekers should see the official site of the organization.
Website Address: goashipyard.co.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers need to locate for the appropriate connect to download and install the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Work Seekers after checking out the entire instructions and also standards.
4) Fill the kind as well as post the checked image and also trademark at the offered space in the kind.
5) After making the final entry of the Application, Task Seekers are suggested to take the print out duplicate as well as send the duplicate to the postal address.
To, The Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa 403802
Last day to send the online application– 05 April 2017.