High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2017
High Court, Bombay at Goa has actually provided an employment notification for the post of Clerk, Peon and other various posts. Job Seekers, that are interested in applying for the post they should submit the on-line application form before the last date. Application will certainly be submitted up to 15 April 2017
Information Notice for High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Clerk||32 Posts||18 to 45 Years||Rs. 5200 to 20,200/- + GP Rs. 1900||Job Seekers should have Degree in Law.
|Peon||14 Posts||18 to 45 Years||Rs. 4440 to 7440/- + GP Rs. 1300||Job Seekers should have qualified class 7thexamination from any recognized board.
Place of Job– Panaji (Goa).
The procedure of Option– Task Seekers will be chosen on the basis of.
- Written Test
- Typing Test
Ways to Request the Application–.
Work Seekers who are interested in looking for the post, they should adhere to the procedure offered below:.
1) At the primary step, Work Seekers need to most likely to the official site of the company.
2) After rerouting to the web page, Job Seekers are required to download and install the recommended format of the application form as well as fill it.
3) After loading the kind, take its print out duplicate and attach the appropriate papers with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application should be self-attested by the Task Seekers.
5) Keep the files and application form into an envelope as well as send it to the postal address provided listed below.
To, The Office of Registrar, High Court of Bombay at Goa, Lyceum Complex, Altinho, Panaji – Goa – 403001
Last date to request the online application form– 15 April 2017.