High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2017
High Court of Uttarakhand has provided an employment alert for the post of Additional District and Sessions Judge. Qualified as well as deserving Task Seekers who are interested in making an application for the post they can use on or prior to the last date.Application Types ought to be submitted offline in the recommended format (available at the official website) on or prior to 09 May 2017.
Detail Specification of High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Additional District and Sessions Judge||07 Posts||35 to 45 Years||Rs. 51550 to 63070/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Advocate of not lessseven years.
The procedure of Option– Task Seekers will be chosen on the basis of Interview.
How you can Make an application for the Application–.
Work Seekers that are interested in looking for the post, they ought to comply with the treatment offered listed below:.
1) At the first step, Task Seekers ought to most likely to the main site of the company.
2) After rerouting to the web page, Work Seekers are needed to download and install the prescribed format of the application form and also load it.
3) After filling up the type, take its print out duplicate as well as affix the pertinent files with it.
4) All the records attached with the application should be self-attested by the Task Seekers.
5) Maintain the records and also application form into an envelope as well as send it to the postal address offered below.
The Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital 263002
The last date to Send Application– 09 May 2017.