HSSC Recruitment 2017
Haryana Staff Selection commission has published a job notification for the post of Male Constables in Mounted Armed Police (MAP) & Bandsman. Those who are interested in applying for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted from 14 March 2017.
Detail Notification of HSSC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary||EducationalQualification|
|Male Constables in Mounted Armed Police (MAP) & Bandsman||54 Posts||18 to 25 years||Rs. 21700/- on monthly basis
|Job Seekers should have qualified high school + intermediate and Hindi / Sanskrit subject is mandatory up to matric.
Location of Job : Haryana
The procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC – Rs. 100
- Reserved category- Rs. 25
Make the payment of application fee through the challan.
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address: hssc.gov.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out the copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
- Last date to submit the online application – 14 March 2017