IBPS Recruitment 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has actually released a work notice for the post of DGM. Eligible and deserving Work Seekers that are interested in applying for the post they can use on or before the last day. Application Forms need to be submitted offline in the suggested layout (readily available at the official website) on or before 28 April 2017
Detail Specification of IBPS Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|DGM (Accounts) &CFO||01 Post||50 to 63 years||Not Disclosed||CA and 15 to 20 years of experience in handling finance, accounts, taxation, internal audit, budget preparation, recovery, investment.
Task Place– Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Treatment of Selection– Job Seekers will certainly be picked on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Ways to Make an application for the Application–.
Work Seekers who are interested in getting the post, they must adhere to the treatment offered listed below:.
1) At the primary step, Task Seekers must go to the official website of the organization.
2) After rerouting to the web page, Work Seekers are required to download the prescribed style of the application and also fill it.
3) After filling the kind, take its print out copy as well as attach the relevant papers with it.
4) All the records connected with the application form must be self-attested by the Task Seekers.
5) Send the Whole files to the postal address of company on or before the last date.
To, The General Manager – Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS House, Plot No. 166, 90 ft DP road off western express high way, Kandiwali (east), Mumbai – 400101
Last day to Send Application– 28 April 2017.