IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has actually issued an employment notice for the post of Chief Security Officer and Deputy Registrar. Task Job Seekers, who are interested in getting the post they need to send the on-line application form before the last day. Application will certainly be sent up to 10 April 2017
Information Notice of IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Chief Security Officer||01 Post||40 Years||Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 5400||Job Seekers should have Graduation Degree from the recognized University or Institute.
|Deputy Registrar||01 Post||50 Years||Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 7600/-||Master’s Degree with min. 55% marks.
Location of Work– Bombay
Procedure of Choice– Job Seekers will certainly be picked on the basis of
Application Charge– Rs. 100/-.
Make the payment through Demand Draft drawn on in favour of “Registrar, IIT Bombay in any nationalized Bank, payable at Mumbai or by post to the Assistant Registrar (Admin I), IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai.
The best ways to Obtain the Application–.
Those Job Seekers that are interested in getting the post they could follow the actions provided listed below:.
- At the first step, Work Seekers must go to the official website of the organization.
- Website Address– iitb.ac.in.
- After rerouting to the home page Job Seekers need to locate for the proper link to download and install the application.
- The application needs to be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
- Load the form and also submit the scanned image and trademark at the given space in the type.
- After making the last submission of the Application Form, Work Seekers are recommended to take the print out copy as well as keep it for the future reference.
Last day to send the online application– 21 April 2017.