IIT Delhi Recruitment 2017
Industrial Research and Development Unit, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), has issued a notification regarding the recruitment for the post of Project Assistant, Junior Project Assistant and Project Attendant. The applicants will be selected on the Walk in Interview basis. Walk in Interview has scheduled to be held on 20 March 2017.
Details of IIT Delhi Recruitment 2017
|Post Name||No. of Post||Salary||Age Limit||EducationalQualification
|Project Assistant||01 Post||Rs. 23,500 to 37,600/- on monthly basis||As per the norms of organization
|Diploma in Civil engineering with 04 years work experience in Concrete Lab.
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||02 Posts||Rs. 14,000 to 22,400 on monthly basis
|As per the norms of organization
|Project Attendant||02 Posts||Rs. 10,500 to 16,500/- on monthly basis||As per the norms of organization||12th Passed with 05 year of work experience.
Place of Job – New Delhi
Procedure of Selection – Personal Interview
How to Apply –
The applicants who are interested in apply for the post they can appear in the walk in Interview.
- The applicants are suggested to download the prescribed format of the application form from the official website of the organization.
- Along with application form also bring the relevant document’s photocopy for the verification process.
- After the interview applicants will be selected for the post.
- Date, timing and venue of walk in the interview has specified below.
Important Dates –
- Date and Timing of Walk in Interview – 20 March 2017 at 03:00 PM
Venue: – IFUWWT Committee Room, Block-IV, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016