Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2017
Indian Army has published a recruitment notification for the post of Married/ Unmarried Male, unmarried Female candidate and also from wards of battle casualties of army personnel for grant of short service commission in the Indian army. Those who are interested in applying for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted from 07 February 2017.
Detail Notification of Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|NCC Special Entry Scheme 42 Course||54 Posts||19 to 25 years||As per the norms of Indian Government
|Job Seekers should have the degree from a recognized University with the aggregate of mine. 50% marks.
Location of Job : All India
The procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address: joinindianarmy.nic.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out the copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Dates :
- Last date to submit the online application – 15 February 2017