Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Indian Army has released a new recruitment notification for the post of JAG Entry Scheme 19th Course October 2017. Those who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted upto 22 February 2017. More information is given on the official site.
Detail Notification of Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|JAG Entry Scheme 19thCourse Oct 2017||14 Posts||19 to 27 years||Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- + GP rs. 5400/-||Job Seekers should have qualified LLB Degree and should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India.
Location of Job – All India
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – joinindianarmy.nic.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link todownload the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates :
- Last date to submit the online application – 22 February 2017