Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
Indian Bank has published a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Vice President and Secretarial Officer. Eligible applicants who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 28 February 2017.
Detail Specification of Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Assistant Vice President||01 Post||45 years||Rs. 05 to 06 Lacs per annum||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation in any discipline with the relevant work experience.
|Secretarial Officer||19 Posts||35 years||Rs. 02 to 04 Lacs per annum||Graduate with NISM/ NCFM certificates.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
How to Apply for the Application
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post ,they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
To, The Assistant Vice President, HRD, Indian Bank, 480, 1st Floor, Khivraj Complex 1, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai 600035
Important Dates :
- Last date to Submit Application – 28 February 2017