Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
Indian Bank has actually provided a work notification for the post of Secretariat Officer (Systems and Networking) and Dealer (Stocker Broking). Eligible as well as deserving Job Seekers who are interested in requesting the post they could apply on or before the last date.Application Types ought to be submitted offline in the recommended format (readily available at the main site) on or before 31 March 2017
Detail Specification of Indian Bank Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Secretarial Officer (Systems & Net working)||01 Post||21 to 30 Years||Rs. 2.63 Lacs per annum||Graduation in Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics and Telecommunications.
|Dealer||11 Posts||21 to 30 Years||Rs. 2.63 Lacs per annum||Graduation with NISM/ NCFM qualificationwith the work experience of one year.
Job Location– Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Treatment of Option– Work Seekers will be picked on the basis of Interview.
Ways to Apply for the Application–.
Work Seekers that are interested in making an application for the post, they need to follow the procedure given listed below:.
1) At the primary step, Work Seekers should most likely to the main site of the organization.
2) After rerouting to the home page, Work Seekers are called for to download and install the suggested format of the application form and also load it.
3) After filling up the type, take its print out the copy and connect the pertinent papers with it.
4) All the documents affixed with the application should be self-attested by the Work Seekers.
5) Maintain the papers as well as the application into an envelope and send it to the postal address offered below.
To, Assistant Vice President, HRD, Indian Bank, 480, 1st Floor, Khivraj Complex 1, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai 600035 or email to email@example.com
Last date to Send Application– 31 March 2017.