Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Nausena Bharti – Indian Navy has published a job notification for the post of Short Service Commission Officer in Executive Branch viz (General Service/ Hydro) and Technical Branch (General Service) of Indian Navy for Jan 18 course at Indian Naval Academy. Those who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted upto 24 February 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Notification of Nausena Bharti – Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|For Engineering Branch (General Service)||Not Specified||Born between 02 Jan 1993 to 01 July 1998||Rs. 15600 to 39100/- + GP Rs. 5400||Job Seekers should have qualified Engineering Diploma in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
|Electrical Branch (General Service)||Not Specified||Born between 02 Jan 1993 to 01 July 1998||Rs. 15600 to 39100/- + GP Rs. 5400||B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical / Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Power Telecommunication/ Power Engineering and Communication.|
Location of Job : All India
Procedure of Selection: Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
Application Fee :
How to Apply for the Application
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – joinindiannavy.gov.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting date to submit the online application – 04 February 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 24 February 2017