IOCL Recruitment 2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Engineering Assistant and Junior Office Assistant. Eligible applicants who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 13 February 2017. More details are given below.
Detail Specification of IOCL Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Engineering Assistant (Electrical)||01 Post||18 to 26 years||Rs. 11,900 to 32,000/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified 03 years diploma in electrical / Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
|Junior Office Assistant||01 Post||18 to 26 years||Rs. 11,900 to 32,000/- on monthly basis||Full time bachelor’s degree from the recognized University.|
Job Location : Chhattisgarh and Odisha
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee : Rs. 100/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Demand Draft, drawn on in favour of “Officer Indian Oil Corporation Limited Pipelines Division” payable at SBI, Bhubaneswar (Odisha).
No fee for reserved category Job Seekers and Women.
How to Apply
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post , they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
To, The concerned zonal DIG of CISF office
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of application form – 13 February 2017