Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017
Online application forms are being invited by Jharkhand Police from the eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Hawaldar, Constable, Driver and Cook on the contract basis. Applicants will be selected on the Walk in Interview basis. Walk in Interview has scheduled to be held from 12 January 2017 to 22 June 2017. More details given in the article.
Detail Specification of Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2016
|Post Name||No. of Post||Salary||Age Limit||Educational Qualification
|Hawaldar||51 Posts||Rs. 20,000/- on monthly basis||35 to 55 years||Applicant should be a Ex – Serviceman.
|Constable||541 Posts||Rs. 20,000/- on monthly basis||35 to 55 years||Applicant should be a Ex – Serviceman.
|Driver||13 Posts||Rs. 20,000/- on monthly basis
|35 to 55 years||Applicant should be a Ex – Serviceman.
|Cook||22 Posts||Rs. 20,000/- on monthly basis||35 to 55 years||Applicant should be a Ex – Serviceman.
Job Location – Jharkhand
Procedure of Selection – Personal Interview
How to Apply
Job Applicants who are interested to apply for the post they can appear in the walk in Interview.
1) Applicants are suggested to download the prescribed format of the application form from the official website of the organization.
2) Along with application form also bring the relevant document’s photo copy for the verification process.
3) After the interview candidates will be selected for the post.
4) Date , timing and venue of walk in interview has specified below.
- Date of Walk in Interview – 12 January 2017 to 22 June 2016
- Time of Registration – 10:30 AM
Venue of Interview :
Police Headquarters, Jharkhand Sashtra Police – 01 Dronda, Ranchi