J&K Police Recruitment 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Police has published a recruitment notification for the post of Sub Inspector in Executive / Armed. Those who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted within 30 days from the publication of advertisement. For more details go through the official site.
Detail Notification of J&K Police Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Sub Inspector in Executive / Armed||658 Posts||18 to 28 years as on 01 January||Rs. 9300 to 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4240/-||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation in any field from the recognized University or Institute.
Location of Job : Jammu and Kashmir
Procedure of Selection : Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Physical Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test and Medical Examination.
Application Fee : Rs. 300/-
Make the payment of the application fee through the Online Mode or Challan.
How to Apply
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – jkpolice.gov.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link todownload the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep it for the future reference.
Important Dates :
- Starting date to submit the online application – second week of January 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – within 15 days from the date of publication of application.